Lathe Mounted Ball Turning Attachment
Ball turning attachment to make convex balls and concave curvatures with graduation scale increments
- Fits directly on the cross slide of your lathe.
- Please pay close attention to the measurements as packing might be required.
- Separating us from the competition is the sealed bearing allowing for smooth movement rotation.
- Metric and imperial graduations allow for specific size cuts up to 42 mm.
- Slide increments designate a radius which would double at cut creating your diameter
- Two cutting sides,one creating convex and the other concave.
- Supplied with 2 mounted and 10 spare TNMG16 carbide inserts
- Cutting slide secured with grub screws.
- Overall Base Length: 108.5 mm.
- Outside Base Width: 62 mm.
- Base Height: 16.5 mm.
- Height from base to insert centre: 50 mm.
- Overall Weight: 1.2 kg.
- Please note the video does not represent tool supplied,it is merely to show function.
- Supplied in custom case as seen.