Pneumatic Pipe Plug 100 mm
The Test-Tite® Pressure Relief Pneumatic Test Plug is a patent-pending device designed for the purpose of testing or temporary blocking of plumbing DWV systems. Manufactured with a factory sealed inflation fitting, which features an internal pressure relief device. The internal pressure relief device acts as a safety valve to reduce the chances of over inflation. The Pressure Relief Test Plug is designed to release excess pressure above the suggested inflation pressure, thus reducing the possibility of over inflation or blowouts. User must read all safety precautions, included with the product, prior to using test plugs.
Test-tite 100 mm inflatable blocking plug & safety chain with 1 meter inflation hose, valve fitting tool and custom case
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- Compact design allows easy access, even in a cleanout tee
- Pressure relief has no moving parts to fail or malfunction
- Rubber body is molded as one-piece with no seams or bonded parts
- Pressure exhausts out of the top of the plug not into test area
- Works in place of "standard" pneumatic plugs
- Multiple sealing ribs in the center portion of the plug for positive sealing
Effective sealing is simple. The Test Tite inflatable Test Plugs merely need inserting into a pipe or other opening and then inflated with a bike pump. The rubber plug will expand and provide a positive seal.
- Item Code 115 100 100
- Start Range 100mm
- End range 100 mm
- Use the blocking plug to seal on end of pipeline to then assess pressure level ie maintenance or degradation - where leaks occur